Monday 2 September 2013

My Summer Holiday

I had lots of fun during my summer holiday! We went to Norfolk for our holiday where I got to climb a rock wall, go on water rollerz, visited a dinosour park, went on the beach, had a horse and cart ride, swimming in the indoor pool and on the big water tunnel slide, and the entertainment at night was really good. Our favourite place to eat was the American Diner near the beach.

For day's out we went to Formby Point to play on the beach and we got to see a red squirrel, Wray Castle, Dunham Massey, Southport flower show, pond dipping at Brockholes, a kite festival and St Annes, Roman crafts at the museum of Lancashire, Worden park and the Blackpool illuminations switch on.
I also played Gears of War with my friend Harry, went on bike rides with my dad and watch Monsters University at the cinema.

Holiday pictures:














Days out:


















No comments:

Post a Comment