Wednesday 31 October 2012

28th October 2012

Today was my mum's 40th Birthday.
  After breakfast we got the 8.15am train from Apsley to London Euston. At Euston we got the tube to Leicester Square, we saw Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square. We then got on a tour bus and saw Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and Tower Bridge. We got off to see Buckingham Palace and we saw a parade of guards.

 After dinner we went to Hamleys toy store on Regent street. It was Brilliant!! I got to play light sabers with the staff, and I won! I saw the Queen made out of Lego. I got some new Lego. After Hamleys we went to Covent Garden, and we saw a lady painted silver and man painted gold. We also saw a man that looked like Mr Bean. We got back to the hotel at 7pm.
    We were all tired............




















No comments:

Post a Comment